AAROGYA SETU IVRS 1921
Publish Date : 06/05/2020
For including the citizens with features phones and landlines under the protection of AAROGYA SETU, the Aarogya Setu IVRS service has been implemented. This service is available Pan-India. This is a toll free service.
• Citizens need to give a missed call to the number 1921. Call will get disconnected and citizens will receive a call back requesting for inputs regarding their health.
• The questions asked are aligned to the Aarogya Setu App. Based on the responses given, citizens will get a SMS indicating the health status. Citizens will continue to get alerts for their health moving forward also.
• For an effective citizen inclusion, the service needs to be popularized extensively.
• The service is implemented in 11 regional languages same as the app and SMS is sent to the citizen in the same language in which, he has shared his information.
• The input is made part of the Aarogya Setu database and information is processed to send alerts to the citizen on the action to be taken to ensure their safety.